Are You Planning to Attend GFOA?
GFOA’s Annual Conference will be held in one of my favorite cities, San Francisco, June 2-5. The meeting will be at the Moscone Center North. You can view conference details and register at http://www.eventscribe.com/2013/GFOA/
Ciber is attending and you can visit with us in the exhibitor’s area, booth location 637. Our Infor and Oracle Consulting Practices would like to visit with you and your colleagues. In the true GFOA tradition, Ciber Cats are available as is other collateral for you to take away from the conference.
We can also show you how to transform the way you serve your constituents by:
- Maximizing the effectiveness of an ever-shrinking budget with integrated business systems and processes
- Replacing disparate systems and inaccurate data with consolidated, automated solutions
- Gaining administrative efficiencies, transparency, and accountability through best practices
- Using business analytics to turn data into to intelligence you can use in real-time
- Attracting and retaining top talent, as well as well as emerging, career-minded new talent
- Preparing for the workforce retirement surge
Our Public Sector experts have worked with more than 600 state and local government clients in all 50 states to help them streamline processes and achieve results.
- City of Boise Video – See how Ciber helped the City of Boise with its ‘process re-engineering’ to make their systems more effective.
- White paper – “Are You Ready For ERP? Gaining Full Value from ERP Implementations in the Public Sector.”
Not going to GFOA? Visit our website to learn more about Ciber’s Public Sector Solutions, or contact me directly for more information. And don’t forget to stop by Ciber’s booth (#637) to get your Ciber Cat.